FLAT PLATE TECHNOLOGY
- Solar Water Heater is based on the principle of black body absorption. The black surface of the collector absorbs the heat from the sun rays and transfers it to the water passing through the pipes of the collector. Hot Water being lighter, rises to the insulated storage tank and an equal amount of cold water replaces this hot water. This cycle Repeats as long as the sun shines, resulting in all the water getting heated for distribution through pipes to the required usage points.
- Normal Flat Plate Solar Water Heating Technology.
In this case water is cycled normally for heating
Through flat plate collector. It works on Thermos
Siphon Technology. Normally, Non-Pressurized
Tank is Used.
- Glycol Used Flat Plate Technology
It normally uses Anti Freezing Liquid. Where anti freezing liquid runs within collector and exchanges heat with water.
PASSIVE SOLAR WATER HEATING SYSTEM
- Integral collector-storage passive systems
– These works best in areas where temperatures rarely fall below freezing. They also work well in households with significant daytime and evening hot-water needs.
- Thermosyphon systems